Monday 3 December 2012

Is There Anything Too hard For God To Do?

Sometimes we go through life wondering why God allows certain things to happen to us or to others around us. we look at the pain and suffering everywhere and we wonder if there really is a God. But many times, God allows things to happen so that He can get our attention.

We live in a world where people want to have quick fixes for everything. Just imagine what this world would be like if we all had everything we ever wanted in life. Things would be even worse than they are right now. Sometimes God sits back and let us do things our own way because we just don't want to listen to His voice.

Many times we go through difficult situations that we think God cannot get us out. do you know why we think that way? Because we don't trust in Him enough. We think that he cannot do the little things that we think are too insignificant for us to ask Him to do.

Well, you know what? Nothing is insigficant for God. Nothing is too difficult for Him. Nothing is impossible for Him to do. Sometimes He just want things to happen in a different way.

For example, I have just had surgery to remove my right fallopian tube which was completely damaged beyond repair. I already had ectopic pregnancy in the left one a few years back and had to have that one removed. I have prayed and prayed for years asking God to heal me, but instead of healing that tube, it had to be completely removed.

Which means, now I have no way of getting pregnant normally. The only way I can ever get pregnant now is if I were to have IVF. But guess what? God has promised to give me children.

After my surgery, I kept thinking to myself: "What now? How am I ever going to have the children that God has promised me? Why did God not just heal that damaged fallopian tube instead of having the doctors remove it?"

All kinds of thoughts were going through my head at the time. But when God answered all my questions, it made perfect sense to me.

God told me that if He were to heal my tube and then give me children, it would not be such a great miracle to me because a lot of people get pregnant normally with only one tube. So He said to me that if I were to have that tube removed completely instead of having Him heal it, that will make for a bigger miracle when He does give me the children that He has promised, and also He will receive all the glory for it. And we all know that if God promises something, He will deliver for His promises are Yes and Amen.

God wants to receive glory through us. He wants the world to know that there is nothing impossible for Him to do. All He is asking from you and me, is that we trust Him enough to surrender everything that concerns us to Him. Believe in Him and He will do the rest.

We cannot do anything on our own. Without God we are dead anyway. The best place for you and I to be is in His will. As long as we are living in His will, we shall be safe.

So, what do you think? IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD TO DO?
Definitely not. I am waiting for my miracle to happen. Keep waiting for yours and trust in Him. He will bring it to pass at the appointed time in Jesus Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment